Nick is Forrest Yoga and Yoga Body worker certified teacher. With over 14 years' of teaching experience. He is a Yoga Alliance E-RYT 200 hours certified trainer for Fitness First Asia & 500 hours trained in Flow Yoga. He has a huge passion for wellness and constantly evolving his practice to meet the demand of the current lifestyle.
Nick co-founded AIM Yoga with his partner Chester Tan, which runs yoga workshops, retreats, teachers training. You may find his regular classes infuse intelligent asana sequences coupled with Functional Bodywork. He is also available for 1 on 1 training.
Nick is a also a regional presenter for Les Mills BODYBALANCE in Asia Pacific and also a proud Reebok Sponsored Athlete. Nick is a member of Yogavatar's teacher training team in Yoga Philosophy and Lifestyle teacher.
- Longevity: therapeutic back care. A sweaty & delicious practice infused with kindness. Discover how to integrate breath in a way that decompresses your spine, brings vitality to your entire back and extends your inner confidence.
- Possibilities : Freedom from pain. Learn to practice in a struggle free, pain free and pain freeing way. Focus on wrist, elbows, shoulders and neck. Elevate your Yoga practice to the next level.
- Gratitude : I am enough. When we appreciate more, we gravitate towards love and invite more beauty into our lives. Nourish your hips & heart.
- Radiant : sparkle up your Core. Ignite your chakras (energy centers) through a series of exciting poses in this can-do class. Celebrate you!
- Vinyasa : embodied movement. Experience the ultimate flow: align with mindfulness, integrate with the heart and move your body!