NAMASTE MARKET PLACE
10-12 November 2017
Namaste Bazaar is the social hub for the Yoga, Healing and Well-being community.
This is the place where you will find unique products in the variety of booths while exposed to the centralized located near the Main Lounge area.
With more than 8,000 visitors from around Indonesia (and the world), don’t miss this amazing opportunity!
CATEGORIES OFFERED BY NAMASTE MARKET PLACE
- Yoga/Sports Apparel
- Yoga/Sports Equipments
- Swimwear / Active Wear
- Sports Footwear
- Home & Living Decoration
- Essential Oils
- Beauty products/Cosmetics
- And many more
Food & Beverage:
- Cold Pressed Juices, Almond Milk, Infused Water
- Coffee, Tea or Refreshment Drinks
- Vegetarian / Vegan Food / Snacks
- Healthy Foods (Indonesia, International, Ethnic, etc)
- Desserts: pudding, ice cream, cupcake, treat, etc.
- Restaurants & Caterings
- Organic Groceries, Vitamins, Supplements
- and many more!
RENTAL FEES, TERMS & CONDITIONS, AND ENTITLEMENTS
FEE & BOOTH INFORMATION
- Bazaar Booth – Rp. 3.000.000 for MERCHANDISE OR Rp. 1.500.000 for FOOD & BEVERAGE (Please choose one category).
- All Standard Size Booths: 3mx2m, Flooring, No Partition (just markings) Outdoor – Covered, Electricity (about 400 watts), 1 table 180cm x 40 cm plus 2 chairs*
*Subject to change*
- Charges apply for wattage over standard electricity. Please ask us in advance.
- 2x Complimentary Class Passes for vendor to experience the festival!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All vendors are screened and will be subject to approval. The announcement of confirmation will be emailed.
- Booking fee of Rp. 500.000 is do after confirmation of approval. (Very limited booths available
- Full Deposit is due by August 30th, 2017to secure booth).
- Vendors selling items NOT in the Category will be fined by 50% of their total sales. Please carefully note the category you are approved to sell in.
- In case of event cancellation, vendors will be refunded their booth rental fee minus 15% for administration fee. Booths are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Bazaar opening hours are from 8AM – 6 PM. In case you are sold out before the festival ends, we urge you to restock!
- We encourage you to decorate your booth as attractive as possible. However, keep in mind that aesthetically you should not block your neighbors. Ask us for measurement advice in case you need to print your backdrop, banner, etc.
- Vendors are permitted to do flyering at the market place area only.
- Please note that we do not allow flammable equipment such as gas stove, as we do not provide fire extinguisher. Portable stove (with canned gas) is allowed.
- Vendors must be responsible for their own waste disposal & bring their own waste bins. Recyclable and organic waste will be collected. We promote the use of RECYCLED Packaging, therefore aluminum cans, plastic bottles, plastic bags and plastic utensils are strongly discouraged.
- All Vendors will need to attend Vendor Technical Meeting (date to be announced).
- NO FOOD & BEVERAGE ARE TO BE SOLD PUTSIDE THE F&B AREA.
- Vendors are responsible for their own items at all times. DO NOT LEAVE ANY VALUABLE ITEMS, especially at the end of each day.
- Namaste Festival will not be responsible for any items lost or stolen during the event.
- Namaste Festival will not be responsible for any personal injury or illness sustained at the event.